DOL Great Dane Forum  

Go Back   DOL Great Dane Forum > Specific Topics Forums > Great Dane Rescue Forum

DOL Home Photos Show Danes Conformation Height & Weight Vet Terms DOL Facebook In Memory

Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 PM
zoocrew
Has no status.

Default Rescue looking for homecheck help

FFGDRI needs some assistance. We need a homecheck in Alton, IL, which I located on the IL/MO, about 20 miles north of St. Louis. Would anyone be willing to help with this? We thought another rescue was going to help with this, but they fell thru. We do not currently have any volunteers available that far south. If interested, please either respond to this thread or pm me and I will put you in touch with who handles our paperwork. Thanks so much!

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure
Reply With Quote top

3 Latest Threads by zoocrew
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Routine testing for tick borne diseases? Health And Welfare Forum ematlock 8 317 11-22-2013 05:30 PM
Transport help needed, OH to IN Great Dane Rescue Forum drgnldy52 2 145 11-21-2013 03:16 PM
Homecheck needed, Jefferson City, MO Great Dane Rescue Forum zoocrew 2 105 11-20-2013 02:31 PM